The Theatre Inventory Database, version 6-6 is now available for downloading. The new features are:
- The “X” (Close Window) in the upper right hand corner or the screen is now deactivated. Using the “X” to close the program caused a few issues for some customers so it was best to keep users from using it. To exit the program, use the “Exit” button on the Main Menu.
- New search option on “Needs Repair” and “Needs Alterations”. The Advanced Search screen now has the options to search for Costume Pieces that need repairs or alterations.
- The Storage Location Details now will sort correctly. If you have Box 1, Box 2, and Box 10 – the records will now sort correctly by the text and the number.
- In the Ensembles screen you can add a Costume Piece by Name as well as Tag ID.
- The Patterns Inventory Database has been updated to include a “Pattern Type” field. You can enter your own types – such as Sewing, Knitting or Crochet – or any other category you want.
The Lighting Inventory database has been improved to have:
- Easier to read screens – with new fields: Serial #, Rigging, Gobo Size, etc.
- Improved checkout features and a Quick Check-in module (similar to the ones in the Theatre Inventory Database. A new User Guide will be available soon.
If you are interested in upgrading either the Theatre or the Lighting database and already have data in your database, please contact me to help you with the upgrade.